1. Available dates of delivery vary for each suburb.
2. Delivery on the date selected is guaranteed unless no one is available to accept the order at the delivery address provided.
3. Deliveries will be made between 10:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays to all business addresses and between 10:00am and 7:00pm for residential addresses and weekend deliveries.
4. Delivery by a more specific time is only available by contacting Macarthur Balloons after check out. Additional VIP courier rates may apply.
5. Delivery to Businesses:
i. In some cases delivery will be made via reception, a loading dock, mail room or similar at the instruction of the company/building management. Macarthur Balloons takes no responsibility after delivery is accepted by building staff. Any delays thereafter are the fault of the internal mail system.
ii. If a recipient is unavailable the gift may be left with a colleague.
6. Delivery to Hospitals:
i. Macarthur Balloons will contact the hospital prior to delivery to check the patient is still admitted. If the patient has been discharged we will contact you for further instructions.
ii. If the patient is still admitted we will confirm the patient is permitted balloons. If balloons are not allowed we will contact you for further instruction.
iii. Macarthur Balloons takes no responsibility if a patient is discharged between the time of our enquiry and the arrival of your gift, or if we are supplied with misleading information by hospital staff. Please confirm the status of the recipient prior to placing your order.
iv. In the case that the recipient has been discharged prior to delivery of your gift we will contact you for instruction. Re-direction of your gift to an alternate address will incur additional delivery fees.
v. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to pay any additional delivery fees.
7. Delivery to Hotels:
i. Deliveries to hotel guests will be made care of the concierge, reception or front desk.
8. Delivery to Schools:
i. Deliveries to schools will be made via the main office or reception. Macarthur Balloons takes no responsibility for the gift after delivery is accepted by school staff. Any delays thereafter are the responsibility of the school staff.
ii. Not all schools permit gift deliveries to students. Please check school policy before ordering.
9. If there is no-one available to accept delivery:
i. Your gift will be left in the safest area that is available.
ii. Macarthur Balloons takes no responsibility for your order if the recipient is not present.
iii. If there is nowhere safe for the gift to be left we will attempt to contact you for further instructions.
iv. If we are un-able to contact you the gift will be returned to the store of dispatch.
v. At your instruction we will attempt to re-deliver at an alternative time arranged with the recipient/sender.
vi. Return courier and re-delivery will incur an additional delivery fee.
vii. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to pay any additional delivery fees.
viii. Macarthur Balloons take no responsibility for your balloon order after it has been safely delivered. Macarthur Balloons will not refund, replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to lack of care or surrounding conditions.
1. Macarthur Balloons aim to keep stock availability of all our products up to date on our website. In the unusual event that a specific product is unavailable:
i. We may substitute a general occasion, licensed or unprinted 18” foil or 22” bubble balloon with a different design. The sentiment and/or character will not be substituted.
ii. If a super shape foil, air-walker or sing-a-tune balloon is unavailable we will contact you to discuss alternatives. If we are un-able to contact you Macarthur Balloons responsible for your order will use their best judgement to substitute the required balloon with the closest alternative. No refunds will be offered in this situation.
iii. We may substitute goodies such as wine, teddy bears and chocolates with a product of equal or greater value.
2. Latex balloon colour themes and printed sentiments will not be substituted.
3. Foil ‘Megaloon’ super shape number balloons are available in silver, gold, blue, red and purple. Unless specifically requested during the check out process any one, or combination, of these colours may be provided.
4. The vintage, finish and brand of all goodies may vary from that pictured. However all products supplied will be of equal or greater value and quality.
All cancellations must be made by 3pm on the day before prior to delivery. Cancellations must be made by phone. Please call Macarthur Balloons for your order to cancel your order. (details provided in your order confirmation email)
1. Foil Balloons – Macarthur Balloons guarantees our helium inflated foil balloons will remain full and taught for 3 days in balloon friendly environments. They will then continue to float for another week, sometimes longer. Please be aware cold air-conditioned air may cause foil balloons to shrivel, but they will return to a normal state when exposed to warmer air.
2. Hi-Floated Latex Balloons – Macarthur Balloons treats all latex balloons with Ultra Hi-Float solution, a non-toxic liquid plastic which extends the balloons float time. When kept indoors, out of direct sunlight Macarthur Balloons guarantees our hi-floated latex balloons will float for 3-5 days.
NB Float times may be reduced by humidity, changes in environment and weather including elevations significantly above sea level, exposure to direct sunlight and cold air.
QUALITY and CARE
Macarthur Balloons take great care when preparing all orders and pride ourselves on supply of high quality products and customer service. Every gift leaves the store in perfect condition. As such:
1. Macarthur Balloons take no responsibility for your balloon order after it has been safely delivered.
2. Macarthur Balloons will not refund, replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to lack of care or surrounding conditions after delivery.
3. In the very rare case of balloons/goodies being damaged in transit Macarthur Balloons will replace the damaged product at our earliest opportunity.
4. Macarthur Balloons can not control environmental factors, including heat, during time in transit (up to 4 hours on average). This can have a detrimental effect on balloons, wine and chocolates and all gifts are sent at the risk of customer. We recommend you check the temperature forecast for the date of delivery, as temperatures in Australia can surpass 40oC (104oF) during summer.
Please take care when selecting the date of delivery for your gift and when reviewing the products you have chosen. Macarthur Balloons takes no responsibility for incorrect product or delivery date selection. By ordering with Macarthur Balloons you agree to all the above terms and conditions.
If you have any questions during the order process please do not hesitate to call us on 0400799066 or email directly email@example.com